Friday, July 22, 2016

SAF 2016: Free Exclusive Set!

This weekend Papertrey Ink is hosting a free online stamping event, and is open to all who would like to participate! We have a free stamp set that you can earn, just visit Nichole's blog for more information on this set, Art With Heart. What a beautiful set this is! I adore it!

I've made a card with the florals and sentiment in this set, and just love it so much. I've stamped the florals in pinks and reds on the top, yellows and oranges on the bottom corner and added a tag in the center with Tag Sale #4 die.

Then I added a Bright Buttercup striped paper underneath and rounded the corners on the right side of the card. On the tag, I did use a couple of small flowers from Calligraphy Classics in Pure Poppy, Bright Buttercup, Raspberry Fizz and Green Parakeet inks and stamped some of the Art With Heart leaves over the top in New Leaf ink.

The tag is popped up for dimension. The notebook edge is just from the watercolor paper that I used underneath, as I tore it out of the watercolor book and just left the torn edge on. A few sequins hide some of my inky mistakes!

Aren't you in love with this set? Oh my...so beautiful!

Art with Heart will ONLY be available on Stamp-a-faire day to all customers who make a qualifying $100 purchase. All orders made between 7am ET and 11:30pm ET on Stamp-a-faire Day tomorrow (July 23, 2016) that total $100 (before shipping) will receive the set for FREE! You will still earn Rewards Points on your order too, so it's an amazing offer! Please email Papertrey Ink Customer Service with any further questions.

Stop by each of the design team blogs to see more with Art With Heart, and be sure to swing by Nichole Heady's blog to see how you can earn this  free stamp set!

11 comments:

Carolyn said...

Danielle, your work is beautiful. I really like the layers !

Diana K said...

This is you on fire. My heart skipped a beat, Danielle.

Nancy said...

Your card is a summer breath of fresh air! Love it!

Nancy Penir said...

Yellow lights up a card! Love the colors and sweet layers!

Kathy Mc said...

You are the Queen of layering, Danielle. This is gorgeous!

CherylQuilts said...

Gorgeous colors and great layout, and I love the tag on top! Beautifully done! Hugs!

paperkicks said...

So beautiful!! Love the layering and colors!!

Carol (HB) said...

This is truly gorgeous! I love the unique layout.

jintyoo7 said...

GORGEOUS ;-)

Lisaerica said...

Beautiful layers Danielle! Such pretty colors and I love the dainty flowers. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

nancy said...

This is such a happy card. Love the mix of colors. And maybe I should stop trimming the ragged edge off my paper!