Monday, March 2, 2015

Gossamer Blue: March kits...

The March kits are really pretty with blush and black, yellow and teal, and lots of gold hints throughout the kits! First up is a card made with just the March main kit only. I really loved all of the papers, so I wanted to figure out a way to incorporate many of the patterns together.

Scalloped circles were punched with a Martha Stewart punch and then I added them to a Card Base-ics 2 die by Papertrey Ink. I tied seam binding through the slots in the background. I even used one of the patterned papers as my sentiment by just punching out certain words from the gold paper! So quick and simple to make.

Maybe it would make a nice Easter card? Or a spring birthday!

Next, this card is made with a mix of the main kit, Bits & Pieces kit and the Life Pages Themed Add-on. Just layered some of the journaling cards here with a gold foil card from the Bits & Pieces kit by Pinkfresh Studio.

Love these sequins in the Bits & Pieces kit too! Added a white die cut that I made myself with the Swoosh dies by Papertrey Ink.

I've got more ideas with these kits coming soon to the Gossamer Blue blog! :) Happy creating!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Love, love, love Dani! Going to have to check out this kit....such beautiful projects created with it :).
Melis

Nora Noll said...

These are so pretty!! I love the gold and the layers on this. I also love the fun punched circles on the first card. Fabulous design.

claudia shadler said...

pretty! can't wait to get my GB kits this month and make cards too! TFS! :)

C

Leigh Penner said...

These are gorgeous, Danielle!

Lyn Bernatovich said...

Can't wait for my kit to arrive!!!!