Friday, October 3, 2014

Gossamer Blue October kits...

The Gossamer Blue kits are up for sale right now, grab one while they are still available, you won't be disappointed! They are GORGEOUS! Full of Teresa Collins' new Nine & Co. line and lots more. You can see them HERE. I wanted to show you a few things I made with the main scrapbook kit and the Life Pages kit, and I'll have more to show you soon.
This card utilizes a PL card on the front from the Life Pages kit, and I added some things from the main kit over the top. The leafy rub-on was added to vellum, so that I could use it on more than one thing!

Forgot how much I love rub-ons. They are so much fun! Here I used a rub-on from the main kit (the type font) and added it to a die cut. Then I added the banner die cut, floral piece and the wood veneer. Simple to make, but all of the patterns together add a lot of interest and detail to the card.

This Nine & Co paper has gold foil in it...a feast for the eyes!
This bold black and white striped paper was irresistible... just added some rub-on stitches, a rub-on thankful saying and a few die cuts and banner stickers.



The friend card is a mix of the main kit (floral die cut) and the Life Pages kit.
The pretty gold string was from my stash.

Really hope you'll check out Gossamer Blue. I'm in LOVE with their kits!! Phenomenal. They are definitely my style and so easy to work with and packed with the most beautiful, newest products out there. I think you'll feel the same way too! You can see more of the design team's pages and cards with the October kits HERE (scrapbook pages), HERE (PL pages), and HERE (cards).

7 comments:

Shanna Shands said...

The black one is my favorite. Something about it just jumps out at me!

Karey said...

Love your holder pictured too.

Stella said...

I can't pick a favorite; I love them all. Sigh...

jamie said...

beautiful.

Tina said...

Anyway u would possibly sell stamp set from October 2014 gossamer blue kit??? I've looked everywhere

Danielle Flanders said...

Tina, send me an email on which stamp set, and I will see if I have it! dflanders71@hotmail.com

Thanks, Danielle

Tina said...

I emailed you Danielle thanks!!