Monday, September 29, 2014

Gossamer Blue sneaks...

The October kits for Gossamer Blue will be out in just a few days! I have a few sneak peeks to share with you. I can't say enough about these kits. If you are looking for a great kit club, give them a try...there is no fee to cancel anytime you want, so there is really nothing to lose! This is just a peek of the main Oct. kit, a fun mix of Teresa Collins' Nine & Co. line, Crate Paper's Notes and Things, MME's Jubilee line, Chickaniddy Crafts and some exclusives made just for this kit.

These two were made with the main kit mixed with a couple of the project life cards from the Life Pages kit.

And last, a couple of sneaks from the October main kit only.

And I have some awesome news!

Gossamer Blue has 3 new scrapbooking collections of their own, and they're now shipping! You can order them directly from the Gossamer Blue store:

GET HAPPY is the first one - a beautiful holiday line. You can see more of it HERE on the blog.

GRAMERCY ROAD is the second one with the pretty leaves and unique take on fall colors! See more of this one up close HERE.

And ON MY DESK - with golds and peaches and blacks and teals. Very pretty! See it in detail HERE.

1 comment:

Stella said...

I am smitten. I love this kit but shipping costs are keeping me from ordering. Their kits are always asmazing; too bad I don't live in the USA..