Thursday, June 27, 2013

Gift card necklaces...

All this week, Pink Paislee and Epiphany Crafts are blog hoppin' together! Did you know that you can win a prize pack from each company? Visit both of their blogs each day this week for more chances to win! Here is a sneak of the project I made for my assignment.

I loved the heart charms sent to me by Epiphany Crafts, so I made little necklaces and gift cards to attach them to.

A peek at my second one. I love the mix of the Secret Crush line with the Cottage Farms line. It never occurred to me before to try mixing those two lines!

Stop over to the Pink Paislee blog to read more and see a tutorial on how to make these. They're fun, quick and very easy. While you are hopping, visit Epiphany Crafts as well!




5 comments:

Bea said...

beauty!

Melissa said...

Terribly cute project. Thank you for sharing it with your readers. Can't wait to try it.

Loly Borda said...

So cute! TFS

Kandis Smith said...

SO cute Danielle! I Love the layering and the color combination! Your work always inspires me! ((hugs))

Holly Saveur said...

Stunning...so GORGEOUS!!!