Friday, March 23, 2012

Hi everyone! As you might have heard, Pink Paislee is the manufacturer for Heidi Swapp's new Sugar Chic, Memory File, Color Magic, No Limits and Day Glo lines. Click HERE to see Heidi's new product catalog and all of the new fun stuff! She always has unique and exciting ideas!

As a Pink Paislee design team member, we are also working with Heidi's new products on occasion! On the Heidi Swapp blog, we are focusing on 3 of her new items:

1. the Day Glo Tapes,
2. the Trimmings,
3. and the Instaframes.

Since I haven't done a layout about Facebook yet, I thought it would be fun to use these Colorful Instaframes to hold some of my recent Facebook statuses. I added the tab stickers to the bottom and some of the rub on sayings. "Fabulous" is a also in the new Memory File Clear Stamps. The little chat stick is fun too, huh? That is from the Sugar Chic - Stix.
You can see I used the new Trimmings (yellow chevron border) on the side of my layout as a border to "hold" all the goodies, so they are not appearing to "float" on my page and are grounded a bit. The green Day Glo tape worked awesome for attaching the Trimmings. The yellow tape is layered over the Pink Paislee Wood Shop alphas. ((Oh, this tape would be fun for a "boo boo" layout as a band-aid! Ha))

I also used some Day Glo Tape at the top of my layout for a little bit of color! (orange, green and yellow)
Aren't these Instaframes cute! The Wood Shop alphas were painted with a turquoise paint from the craft supply store, and I threw in some older Sweetness alphas by Pink Paislee also for the title work. Stop over to Heidi's blog to see two other projects (cards and a mini album) also using the new DayGlo Tapes, Instagrams and Trimmings. xo.

Facebook Status layout supplies used:
Stamps: Memory File Clear Stamps by Heidi Swapp
Ink: True Black by Papertrey Ink
Paper: Sugar Chic - Remember by Heidi Swapp
Other: Trimmings: Sunshine, Memory File Color Instagrams, Day Glo Tapes, Sugar Chic - Stix all by Heidi Swapp. Pink Paislee’s Wood Chip Alpha, Pink Paislee’s Sweetness Alpha, Pink Paislee twine, acrylic paint- FolkArt Turquoise.

9 comments:

Elisa said...

so beautiful!!!!!!!!!
so different :)

Anonymous said...

very clever!!!

Teka Cochonneau said...

I am seriously in aw at this page as I have said in the galleries and now here. :D Really great!

Bonnie said...

Great page, I love the concept of documenting your facebook posts!!

Mel said...

Fun page Dani! Tapes are my new favorite. I just ordered a bunch but now I think I NEED these too:) Hope you have a great weekend.

Marjie Kemper said...

Great idea to capture this moment in your life with FB updates as the content. LOVE it.

Joy said...

I love the different unique look to this layout..love that it is all writing and beautiful products rather then photos and writing...Gorgeous! Hugs

sophie said...

danielle I ADORE this layout so much! fab colors and design and so many great details!! you are amazing!

So.Creative said...

I so do love your Layout Danielle! How fun!