Saturday, December 20, 2008

We have a winner! =)

Thank you all SO very much for all your kind comments about my album and my blog...I can't tell you how much I appreciate the time you took to stop by and visit me!!

The winner of the FaLaLa album kit is....HYDEE!

hydee said...

Oh what a wonderful Christmas gift(to me) this would be. I love your blog and check on it everyday. You are so creative and it would be an honor to own something that you designed.
Heidi Ransburgh
medburgh@yahoo.com

I will be contacting you shortly for your mailing address! Congratulations!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I am so excited. Thank you so much. This totally made my day. I hope you have a wonderful holiday.Thank you again.
Heidi

Unknown said...

yay hydee!!!
dani rocks!! :)

Jenn said...

Congratulations Hydee!

Julie Overby said...

What an amazing gift Dani!! Your album is just stunning!! I think that's the most amazing RAK ever. Congrats Hydee!!

crazy4scrappin said...

Congrats Hydee..lucky girl!!!

Sheree said...

Lucky you Hydee!! Congrats!

Just wanted to wish you a wonderful, safe and Merry Christmas Danielle!

Sheree xx

Unknown said...

Hey Dani!!!
I 've given you an award over at my blog-be sure to check it out and pass it on. Thanks for always being a source of inspiration to me-you are so talented and I love stopping in here every day to see what crafty things you've been up to:) HugS:)
Krista

Jennifer Beason said...

Congrats Hydee! - Enjoy your album kit it looks gorgeous!!!

Happy Holidays, Dani!