Friday, August 17, 2007

Little Kati...

Heehee! No scrapbooking today..played outside with the girls and my new camera! I am having a blast with my new Rebel! Just wanted to stop in and share my favorite photo from today of my little Kati. I know..she looks nothing like me with her blond hair and blue eyes! Her hair is getting so long, finally after 2 years..and still curly! We were a little hair challenged for awhile there! :) Anyhoo, can't wait to scrap this one, not sure how yet, but hopefully I will come up with something as cute as she is. (I'm a little biased, I know.) Thanks for visiting me today!
Danielle

8 comments:

Cindy Gilchrist said...

You're not just biased, she IS adorable!!!!!

Regina Easter said...

oh she is so adorable girl.......cherish every minute Dani. regina

Cathy Pascual said...

she's gorgeous!
just like her mama!

Melonie said...

Oh she is gorgeous Danielle! Can't wait to see what you do with this!

janet said...

Kati is so cute!!! I love the picture! Can't wait to see more pictures from the Rebel!

Rebecca said...

That photo is fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

she is adorable, love the little tongue peeking through the lips, so cute

Kim said...

she looks like the sweetest, most adorable little thing....those big blue eyes are precious!